||Holohil Systems Ltd.|
The following is a list of links to help you obtain additional information on techniques, organizations we support, and upcoming conferences that we will be attending.
- Attachment Methods & Techniques
- A Fully Adjustable Transmitter Belt for Ranids and Bufonids - Paper by: Amanda L. Burow,
Adam L. Herrick, Amy C. Geffre & Paul E. Bartelt
- Clinical Practice versus Field Surgery: A Discussion
of the Regulations and Logistics of Implanting
Radiotransmitters in Snakes - Paper by: C. Anderson & M. Talcott
- A Technique for Locating and Recovering Radiotransmitters at Close Range - Gary Fellers & Patrick Kleeman
- A Field- and Laboratory-based Comparison of Adhesives for Attaching Radiotransmitters to Small Insectivorous Bats
- New harness design for attachment of radio transmitters to small passerines - John H. Rappole & Alan R. Tipton
- The Box Turtle Connection - Ann B. Somers & Catherine E. Matthews. - This e-book includes a detailed chapter on radiotelemetry and attachment techniques for turtles (4MB PDF).
- Evaluation of a radio-belt for ranid frogs - Galen B. Rathbun & Thomas G. Murphey
- Transmitter attachment for small insectivorous bats (& birds) - Mark Brigham
- Activation instructions for the LB-2 transmitter - Holohil Systems Ltd.
- Attachment instructions for the BD-2C/PD-2C/RI-2D transmitters - Holohil Systems Ltd.
- Attachment instructions for the AI-2C transmitter - Holohil Systems Ltd.
- 129th AOU Meeting - July 24-29, 2011 - Jacksonville - FL - USA
Holohil Systems Ltd., 112 John Cavanaugh Drive, Carp, Ontario, Canada K0A 1L0
Tel: 613-839-0676 Fax: 613-839-0675 E-mail:
Copyright © 2010 - Holohil Systems Ltd.